Notice on IELTS Test Epidemic Prevention and Control Arrangement
at Nanchang University
According to the current situation of epidemic prevention and control and the latest notification spirit of Nanchang COVID-19 prevention and control office, all the candidates are required to understand and follow the following preventive measures:
1.Test takers are suggested to log on the mini program ‘the Chinese Government Health Code’ and then get the health code, and then complete the health check survey before the speaking test and written test.
2.Test takers who come back from cities outside Jiangxi Province, are suggested to report on mini program “Chang Tong Code” on Wechat or Alipay before entering Nanchang.
3.Test takers who have overseas travel history (include Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) in the past 10 days prior to speaking test and written test, will not be allowed to enter the campus.
4.Test takers whose “Chang Tong Code” must be green code.
5.Test takers whose “Chang Tong Code” is red or yellow will not be allowed to enter the campus.
6.Test takers who have symptom of fever, dry cough, weakness, hyposmia/ hypogeusia, nasal obstruction, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, myalgia, diarrhea on test day and can not be ruled out infection with COVID-19 onsite, will not be allowed to enter the campus.
7.Test takers must scan the Chinese Government Health Code for tracking their travel history in past 7 days at the designated campus gate with their own mobile phone when entering and exiting the campus. Test takers can only be allowed to enter the campus after the test venue staff checked the green code, identity document and the admission ticket.
8.For test takers who do not have a personal mobile phone, please ask parents to register the ‘Chinese Government Health Code’ in advance (parents need to get the ‘Chinese Government Health Code’ first, and then add relatives’ information to generate the ‘Chinese Government Health Code’ with candidates’ name) and travel history code. Please follow the Wechat Official Accounts “Jiangxi Centre of Disease Control” and “Nanchang Centre of Disease Control” to carefully check the local epidemic prevention policy.
9.Test takers must enter Nanchang University from No.2 campus gate, which locates on Shanghai Bei Road, and then follow test centre staff’s instruction to leave the campus from designated campus gate after the test. Before entering the university, test takers should follow the instructions as below at the designated campus gate:
1) Test takers must wear a medical mask；
2) Test takers must present their ID card (Please always bring ID card even if you registered the IELTS test by passport)；
3) Test takers must present their IELTS Test Admission ticket. Test takers (includes but not limit to test takers under 18) can only enter campus during test period on the test day, parents or companions are not allowed into campus. Test centre staff will station at the campus gate to direct test takers to the test building. If the test is arranged in the morning, test takers can only enter and exit the campus in the morning. Test takers will not be allowed to enter campus for test venue inspection before their test day or time；
4) Test takers must show “Chinese Government Health Code”. Test takers must scan the Chinese Government Health Code for tracking their whereabouts in past 14 days at the main campus gate (No.1 campus gate) with their own mobile phone, and can only enter th campus with green code.
5) Test takers can only enter campus with temperature lower than 37.3℃ (not including 37.3℃) . Test takers who pass the temperature check at the main campus gate will be guided to test building in batches；
10.Taxi, online ride-hailing car and private car are prohibited to campus.
We will keep you informed timely if the above measures change.
For further information, please contact us at: 19914428828.